£11.99 – £20.99
Ventolin Evohaler is used to treat breathing problems in people with asthma and similar conditions. Ventolin Evohaler provides short-acting (4 to 6 hour) bronchodilation with fast onset (within 5 minutes) in reversible airways obstruction.
How to use Ventolin Evohaler
- Make sure the canister fits firmly in the actuator. The counter should show through the window in the actuator.
- Shake the inhaler well before each spray.
- Take the cap off the mouthpiece of the actuator. Look inside the mouthpiece for foreign objects, and take out any you see.
- Hold the inhaler with the mouthpiece down.
- Breathe out through your mouth and push as much air from your lungs as you can. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips around it.
- Push the top of the canister all the way down while you breathe in deeply and slowly through your mouth.
- After the spray comes out, take your finger off the canister. After you have breathed in all the way, take the inhaler out of your mouth and close your mouth.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds, or for as long as is comfortable. Breathe out slowly as long as you can.
- Put the cap back on the mouthpiece after every time you use the inhaler. Make sure it snaps firmly into place.
Ventolin Evohaler common side effects include coughing, dizziness, headache and nausea
These product images are for illustrative purposes only.