How to use Flutiform Inhaler
- Make sure the canister fits firmly in the actuator. The counter should show through the window in the actuator.
- Shake the inhaler well before each spray.
- Take the cap off the mouthpiece of the actuator. Look inside the mouthpiece for foreign objects and take out any you see.
- Hold the inhaler with the mouthpiece down.
- Breathe out through your mouth and push as much air from your lungs as you can. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips around it. Push the top of the canister all the way down while you breathe in deeply and slowly through your mouth.
- After the spray comes out, take your finger off the canister. After you have breathed in all the way, take the inhaler out of your mouth and close your mouth.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds, or for as long as is comfortable. Breathe out slowly as long as you can. Put the cap back on the mouthpiece after every time you use the inhaler.
- Make sure it snaps firmly into place.
Our online Doctors and Prescribers may be able to assist you if you require a Flutiform inhaler or any other prescription medication to help with Asthma or COPD
See Patient information leaflet here