Codeine, dihydrocodeine, co-codamol and co-dydramol, are all types of Opioid painkillers. Letterbox Meds has to ensure that they are being used in a safe and appropriate manner as these can be addictive.
Letterbox Meds takes their responsibilities very seriously therefore we follow the guidelines below:
1. Only one type of opioid painkiller will be supplied to a customer at any one time.
2. In order for a prescription to be issued by a doctor, you will need to provide detailed information on your condition. For example, if you just enter ‘pain’ as the reason for requiring the medication, your order may be delayed or even cancelled.
3. If Letterbox Meds receives an order that is to soon after dispatching a previous order to the same person, then the order will be cancelled and refunded and admin fee may be charged.
4. If Letterbox Meds becomes aware that a customer has ordered being ordering opioid medicine from multiple sites, we will cancel your order and block from the website.
5. Customers will need to use their own card to pay for an opioid.
6. The billing address for the card should be the same as the delivery address.
7. Letterbox meds will be contacting your doctor after each prescription is issued.
8. Multiple orders requesting opioids from the same address will be rejected by letterbox Meds to prevent misuse. Letterbox Meds is a responsible provider of genuine prescription
medication, and as so we take all necessary precautions to ensure that our customers ordering opioid medicines use them in a correct manner.